Mar 27, 2013

looks like spring to me

snow day
winter layers

Hopefully this is the last snow that winter had to get out of it's system before it could move on.  I can't complain too much, though, because it was a really pretty snow and it meant that Riley and I were both stuck at home working on our individual creative projects.  I love it when that happens.

Behind me is our long, very snow covered driveway.  I got these Hunter boots as a Valentine's present one year after we spent a particularly long and snowy winter hiking up the hill to where we had to park our cars near the road.  Needless to say, these boots were way better than any chocolates or roses.

Coat: Anthropologie Boots: Hunter Leggings: Target Shirt, Sweater: J.Crew Factory Hat: Target Necklace: The Bauble Dept.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...