Apr 10, 2013

black and white


Black and white seems to be a huge trend for spring (can you really call such a classic combination a trend?).  I'm all over this one, which really doesn't happen very often.  But I've been preparing for this very trend for years... my closet is well stocked with both black and white, I have black and white decor all over the house, and now even my shop has several black and white pieces as well.  I'm ready to ride this trend to the end.

Leather jacket: Fossil Shirt: Loft Skirt: Madewell Shoes: Kate Spade Necklace: The Bauble Dept.

4 comments:

  1. Cute jacket! I can't wait for the weather to be more ballerina-appropriate over here. I am done with socks and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd totally wear this! I love black and white.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...