Apr 30, 2013

christmas in april


So, I had this J.Crew gift card burning a hole in my pocket since Christmas.  Christmas.  I suppose I was holding out for something special.  When I finally made it to the store, I was feeling pretty lucky because they were having a 25% shorts and tees sale.  So I grabbed a few shorts and shirts in fun colors and headed for the dressing room, and there they were.  The Pants.  I had tried several of J.Crew's pants on before but they never fit me quite right.  I figured I'd just try these on for fun.  Those poor marked down shirts and shorts never stood a chance.  I play it pretty safe when it comes to shopping, preferring the classics over the more trendy pieces.  But these pants were the perfect I'm-so-ready-for-spring-but-I-would-freeze-in-a-skirt solution that finally pried the gift card from my wallet.  Merry Christmas to me!  Let's see how long I can drag out the next holiday.

Do you spend your gift cards right away, or do you hoard them like I do?

Pants/Shirt: J.Crew Jacket: Loft Shoes: Seychelles Necklace: The Bauble Dept.


4 comments:

  1. Those pants are so cute! I love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute polka-dot pants. I love printed pants, but I never dared buying a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants and necklace!
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the color, the fit, the dots....fabulous! I usually hold onto to gift cards for a bit, but 4 months is pushing it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...