Apr 5, 2013

Etsy stalker to Etsy seller


Even before I had an Etsy shop, I was an avid Etsy stalker. I knew that Etsy was the place to go for unique handmade items. What I didn’t realize was that behind the scenes there is this whole community of Etsy sellers that is actively helping and promoting their “competition.” Between teams, forums, and blog posts, I have found so many sellers that are more than willing to give advice, answer questions, and even help promote others by including their items in gorgeous treasuries. It can be so easy to get lost in the oversaturated Etsy markets (jewelry in particular!), but I am so proud to have even a small shop in a community that promotes handmade work with such a team spirit. 

Check out my work alongside that of other talented Etsy artists in some of these treasuries created by other sellers:





3 comments:

  1. Aren't treasuries great! I love supporting other artists and being featured in treasuries as well. Your bright, beautiful jewelry is a great addition to any treasury :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are great! Thank you, that is so sweet of you to say :)

      Delete
  2. I'm slowly starting to get into treasuries. They certainly are a great way to promote other shop owners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...