Apr 17, 2013

peachy keen

These pants are probably the closest I will come to the neon trend.  I love all the pops of neon I've been seeing in home decor and accessories, but I'm finding it harder to work into my everyday wardrobe.  But a pair of peach pants that only borders on neon, that I can do.  Most likely they'll even work a little better in the late summer when they don't resemble my own skin tone quite so closely...

Shirt, pants: Anthropologie Shoes: Clarks Purse: Fossil Necklace: The Bauble Dept.

6 comments:

  1. I was just about to ask if your shoes were Clarks, and they are! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, Allison! The peach pants look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pants :) I need to find some cute colored pants for spring!
    And I love your necklace. Accessories are the only way I'll be able to add neon to my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just bought a blouse in this color & love it - but i tend to tone it down a bit with a cream sweater over it. i do love neons but don't want to be TOO bright in the office!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following : ) I love your blog!! I'm following you back!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...