May 16, 2013

life is beautiful

Shirt: Loft Skirt: J.Crew factory Shoes: Earthies Hat: Anthropologie Necklace: The Bauble Dept.

For today’s blog challenge, I am supposed to tell you something difficult about my lot in life. But I can’t do that today.  Not because my life is perfect... I have faced some difficult times in the past, and I know that more surely await me in the future.  But right now, life is beautiful. My life is blessed, and in this moment, there is nothing that I truly deserve to complain about (though I do forget that from time to time). So I am going to soak it in, and be thankful for right now. Because I do not know what the future will hold. But for now, I have love, I have my family, my faith, my health, my hopes and dreams. And it is good.


Day 16, Thursday: Something difficult about your "lot in life" 
and how you're working to overcome it

9 comments:

  1. Yay! :) I have been feeling the same way about life and am struggling to come up with something for today. Love your outfit btw, so breezy and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgive me, but my post is very similar to yours :-) I can't say that I've never been dealt challenges but I have more to be thankful for than to dwell on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last part was so well said. We can't complain when we have all those things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit, so pretty and whimsy!

    And well said, life is perfect :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos Allison, you look really happy. I love the way you have written this post, you are so right about being thankful. It's all about living life in the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour of your skirt, better said, I love the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great response! And beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a great outlook on things. I'd imagine it's hard to dwell on the negative while wearing such a bright and cheery outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pics are gorgeous! It's awesome to be at a point when you can say that about your life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...