May 9, 2013

moments like these


I am guilty of complaining far too often about where I live.  There's nothing going on, it's too far away from anything... the list goes on.  These are my ungrateful days.  Because it is, undoubtedly, a beautiful place. Whenever I go for a jog in the early mornings (today I brought the camera, so it was actually more of a walk...) it always helps to shift my perspective.  This is what I get to see.  There's really nothing to compare to the fresh morning air and a beautiful sunrise in the country.  It's quiet and it's peaceful.  And there's really not a much better way to start a day.


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Sometimes I wish we lived in a bit more of a rural area because I miss scenes like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a peaceful, vibrant picture. I miss Virginia and living in the country. Thanks for sharing :) and good for you for morning runs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsea! Virginia misses you too :)

      Delete
  3. What a lovely photo! Looks so calm and peaceful. Found your blog on Jenni's link up thing and just wanted to comment to say I love your blog design. Simple and elegant. xx

    The Shutterbug Blog


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate that... sometimes it's hard to find the line between simple and boring :)

      Delete
  4. Don't hate where you live cause some people like me are jealous of the beautiful view you wake up to everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful picture! I should start out my mornings more with a little run/jog/walk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! I love nature pictures, especially when they include the sun! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...