May 3, 2013

this makes me a little uncomfortable...

Just don't look at them.  Maybe they won't see you.
Having my picture taken in the middle of the street.  Where people can like, see me.

I got one hand in my pocket... nope, gonna need two just to hold it up.
A skirt with an exposed back zipper, and no hook and eye clasp to hold it together.  Yeah, it slips.

Just happened to have this necklace lying around... did you get a good close up?
Shameless plug for my own jewelry shop.  Also slightly uncomfortable.

Act natural.  Oh hey, I had no idea you were taking my picture!  Was that one cute? Oh, do it again, then?
Inflicting this kind of awkwardness on myself... definitely uncomfortable.


Jacket: Loft Sweater: J.Crew Factory Skirt: Anthropologie Shoes: Clarks Necklace: The Bauble Dept.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you showed what makes you uncomfortable by doing a few things that makes you uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's bad enough having a group photo taken when it's expected, but posing, when no-one else is, where everyone can see you. (shudder)

    I love the necklace,

    Sarabeth
    Life of an Agnostic Sunday School Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm the same way! I've taken pictures where people can see me a few times and I always feel weird about it! Blogger problems...

    http://exploringmystyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...