1. Strawberry season is in full swing at our house! Ever since Riley and I picked strawberries a few weeks ago, I can't seem to get enough. Looking forward to sharing some of my favorite recipes next week!
2. A conversation with my sister in law reminded me that it's almost "Where the Heart Is time." You know how certain seasons make you want to watch certain movies? Summer: Where the Heart Is, fall: You've Got Mail, winter: The Holiday. I guess I don't have a spring movie. Any suggestions? Do you do this, too?
3. Gidget is still on the mend from her surgery. The poor pup is supposed to start using her leg now, but she has gotten a little too good at hopping around. Also, her new "haircut" seems to have confirmed my suspicions that she is, indeed, a miniature Dalmatian, and not a Jack Russell after all :)
4. We are looking forward to spending this weekend on the boat (as long as Andrea cooperates). We have a few more projects to complete and then we are planning to move to another marina until we leave for our trip. One that has a little bit more going on, to say the least. Super excited about this!
5. Happy National Donut Day! This holiday has interesting origins related to the Salvation Army and World War I. And I can't say as I mind celebrating it one bit!