Jun 17, 2013

floyd friday nights


I live on the outskirts of the small town of Floyd, Virginia in the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains.  It might look like just your average small town, until...

Friday night.  

What draws so many people to this little town on a Friday night? You'll have to click here because today I'm guest posting at Overwhelmed by Grace!  

This blog is one of my daily reads.  Kelsea is not only drop dead gorgeous, but she has a beautiful heart as well.  I can say this with certainty because I have the honor of knowing her in "real life."  Kelsea married my cousin, and now they have an adorable baby boy and are making a life for themselves near Nashville, Tennessee.

Be sure to read my guest post, here, and check in throughout the week for some posts on other destinations!

5 comments:

  1. Just hopped over to the guest post, but wasn't able to leave a comment. Looks like a very fun friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWww I loved that post! That sounds like a blast and something I would love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you were in that area. I'm in Blacksburg...such a fun area!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there are so many great towns and cities around this area, aren't there?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...