Jun 3, 2013

girls weekend


This weekend I finally got to spend some long overdue time with my best friend from college, Danielle.  She only lives a few hours away, but somehow we can never manage to get together.  I spent the weekend at her house catching up, having a wine and painting party (so fun!) and getting caught in downpours.

Danielle is one of those people that is just generally excited about life.  I love that about her.  She is so much fun to be around because she finds joy in even the littlest things, and her happiness is contagious.  It's so refreshing, and I'm sure she doesn't even realize what a gift that is.  She reminds me that life doesn't always need to be so serious, and that having a positive outlook is so very important.  I wish that more people, myself included, could see the world the way that Danielle sees it.  

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! The shortcake on a stick looks so good. And your painted glass is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's the very beginning stages of a peacock feather :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a fun gettogether. And those sticks look very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle sounds like the kind of friend we all need and want to be! So glad you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...