five things I'm excited about this weekend
1. Staying home! We've been traveling so much on the weekends lately, and I'm really looking forward to not having to pack anything or sit in the car for hours.
2. I tweeted last weekend that spending time in New Bern made me want to have a Nicholas Sparks marathon. I finally made it to the library to stock up! I realize this may be a bit of sappy romance overload, but what can I say, I'm a sucker for sap. It also made me realize that I don't take advantage of the library nearly as much as I should.
3. Things are really in bloom around here! I never thought I would get so excited about a couple of vegetables, but this is the first year that we've really tried planting anything, and now we are stating to see some results. I'm looking forward to trying out some new recipes with some of my own produce!
|at the fair, 6 years ago|
4. The local fair is here through the end of the weekend and Riley and I have a date to check it out. This fair holds special memories for us... maybe I'll share the story next week!
5. I have new materials on the way and a bunch of new ideas for the shop! I can't wait for them to arrive so I can make some fun new summer pieces.
I hope you have a great weekend!