Jul 26, 2013

the 'best summer ever' bucket list

via
1. I love this Best Summer Ever Bucket List that I stumbled upon the other day.  I've already completed 13 out of 30... but I still have a ways to go!  What's on your bucket list this summer?

2. Things got a little mushy in my post yesterday, thanks for letting me share!  Riley has had so much on his plate lately, and I have so much admiration and respect for the way he handles it all.  He continues to impress me more and more as the years go by.


3. After taking a two week break, Riley and I are headed back down to New Bern and our sailboat this weekend.  The summer seems to be slipping away far too quickly, and we have so much left to do before we leave this fall!


4. Last night I had the opportunity to go to the local music festival, Floyd Fest, and see the Lumineers live!  My sister-in-law and brother-in-law were kind enough to let me use one of their tickets for the day, and I had so much fun.  The Lumineers show was amazing, but I think my favorite part might have been the chandeliers on stage!  Especially later when they illuminated the trees behind them... gorgeous!

5. I'm thinking a giveaway might be in order soon... obviously I'm still a newbie on the blogging block, but we're getting close to 100 over there on Google Friend Connect, and I think that's a pretty cool milestone!  Maybe one that deserves a celebration by way of a giveaway?  Check back soon!

I hope you have a great weekend!

Follow along: BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER



7 comments:

  1. Great list...sounds like you're having a great summer!
    We're hoping to get out on our boat this weekend too (we air boat on the river)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been enjoying your summer so far, Allison!
    Great shot of the stage! I'm actually only now getting into the summer mood, because weather-wise we've had a late start to summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never made a bucket list but I like the idea of a 'seasonal' bucket list! Yours looks like a ton of fun yet simple! Happy Summer!

    xo,
    Jessica
    http://thedoilyduck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bucket list idea....I might steal some of these ideas and make my own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bucket list. I've never been any good at lists, but I might have to try that one.

    ~Rebekah
    creativelybeloved.blogspot.com

    p.s. I just found your little blog today and I absolutely LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect bucket list. Hosting an outdoor movie would be AWESOME.

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The festival sounds and looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...