Jul 4, 2013

happy 4th!

Shirt: J. Crew factory Skirt: Anthropologie Shoes: Franco Sarto Clutch: Anthropologie 
Necklace: The Bauble Dept. Bracelets: vintage, The Bauble Dept.

Happy 4th of July to all of my fellow Americans!  Riley and I will be heading down to the boat (where else?) to celebrate this weekend and to see what kind of festivities New Bern has to offer.  But this time, we're bringing my sister along too, for her very first sailboat experience!  I'm looking forward to checking out the town, grilling some delicious food, and watching the fireworks from the water. Here's hoping for beautiful weather and a much more relaxing weekend than the last!

I hope you have a wonderful Independence Day!


Follow along: BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time! Love that skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is SOOO cute. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute skirt! And I love your hairdo, I always try things with braids, but I almost never succeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither do I. Before I start I have to tell myself I don't really care if it turns out... sometimes those mind games seem to help the process :)

      Delete
  4. I wore those same exact shoes but in mustard yellow for my graduation! They were really heavy and hurt my feet so I only wore them twice which made me sad because they're so darn cute! Have fun on the boat this weekend!

    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Fourth! I love love love your outfit. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...