Jul 18, 2013

in the shop

 

I've been working on making a few new pieces for the shop this week, and it looks like I'm still feeling a little patriotic!  I didn't have any red in the shop before, so I'm excited to introduce a few red coral pieces.  I love red coral, it feels so summery to me and I think it complements the summer trends so well.  The nautical trend, in particular.

I've also been making a few chunkier, more statement like pieces and working with leather more.  I like it for it's natural, earthy feel.  It's also great for keeping a chunkier piece lightweight, or for making a longer piece a little more cost effective.


What type of jewelry do you like to wear in the summer (if any!)? Are there certain styles and materials that feel more summery to you?  I'd love to hear your opinions!

4 comments:

  1. The turquoise piece is beautiful! I am an absolute sucker for turquoise so I tend to wear a lot of that all year round. It always seems so bright for the summer and helps perk me up in the winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the turquoise! And the red coral chip necklace is beautiful too! Great new additions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say this, but I've been super lame in the accessorizing dept this summer. It's a miracle if I can put on a pair of earrings. I do love the red, though. It's one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That red necklace is so pretty!! I am slowly warming up to the color red. It's always been a bit too bold of a color for me and it makes me nervous to wear it, like I'm drawing too much attention to myself or something!

    Very pretty, nice work!
    Exploring My Style
    GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...