Jul 11, 2013

lbd

Dress: Old Navy Hat: J. Crew (borrowed from sister) Shoes: Seychelles 
Purse: Anthropologie Necklace: The Bauble Dept.

They say that a little black dress is an essential part of every woman's wardrobe.  "They" probably weren't referring to a jersey number from Old Navy, and they probably wouldn't recommend wearing it for multiple outdoor activities during the heat of the day in summer (speaking from experience, neither would I).  But jersey dresses certainly are an essential part of my summer wardrobe.  You hardly feel like you're wearing anything at all, and they would certainly come in handy if you ever find yourself in need of maternity wear (I don't).  Plus, they aid in evening out a distinctive farmer's tan, if you ever find yourself in such an unfortunate situation (I do).



Follow along: BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER

9 comments:

  1. Cute look! Is this the same hat as in the blueberry post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look, so cute! I love dresses, they are so cool on warm days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They really are the perfect summer solution!

      Delete
  3. That LBD looks great on you!! I have a black cotton dress too that I love! It's just super comfy and easy to just throw on. Great look!

    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this whole outfit! And the hat. I've been wanting to try to pull one off, but haven't found the right one. And jersey dresses are so comfortable- and Old Navy has good enough prices that you can get them in multiple colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking stylish allison! :) Love your lbd, hat & necklace .. And it's great to have a sister to borrow things from isn't it? Haha .. I do too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is the best! Glad you have one that lets you borrow, too :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...