Jul 16, 2013

overwhelmingly blessed

Shirt, pants, purse: Anthropologie Necklace: The Bauble Dept.

I was driving home yesterday (after a very good report from the vet, yay!) when all of a sudden my heart just felt so overwhelmingly full and blessed that I thought it might burst.  Between prayers that have been answered lately, and the support and encouragement I've had from people around me, in any aspect of my life, I have so much to be thankful for.  Even the smallest of things that I too often take for granted have really come into focus.

I feel like Riley and I are at this major crossroads in our lives, where every decision we make might dramatically alter the course of our lives.  Have you had one of those moments?  The unknown can be so scary, so every single answered prayer, no matter how big or small, seems to carry huge significance.  Every encouraging or supportive word lends a little bit more courage.  Each one feels like a tiny green light, giving us the go ahead to follow our dreams.

So, I really just want to take a moment to say thank you.  Thanks for letting me share the things I love with you.  I have this little blog and this little shop in this great big world full of people doing amazing things, and I just want to say thanks for visiting.  Every little thing, a sweet comment or even a prayer, means more to me than you'll ever know!





Follow along: BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER

10 comments:

  1. that is great that you are feeling so blessed! I understand completely about life changes and decisions as a couple.
    We are doing that right now, as my husband quit his job last summer, rented our house out in MD and packed up to Blacksburg so he could work on his PhD...w/ two kids too...it's a major life change but it's now or never!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely a major life change! It must be hard making all of those big changes at the same time, but I'm sure that it will all be worth it in the end! Wishing you all the best :)

      Delete
  2. I love positivity and being grateful:))) PS Love your fresh look, and the color of your pants!!
    Just dropping in from the GFC hop to meet you and follow via GFC:)))

    Hope to see you at Lets Get Social Sunday:))

    My Turn for us
    www.myturnforus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful, Allison. :)I'm so glad things are going so well and I'm excited to see what's next for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower on GFC that found you from the GFC Friend Hop :)

    Your outfit is beautiful!! Don't you love those wonderful moments when our hearts are full? <3

    Angie Mae
    www.theaspiringsouthernhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. xo sweet girl :)
    The photos look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so pretty!! I really really love pink pants. They are so girly and fun!

    Love your blog :) Good thoughts sent your way,
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubby and I are at a major crossroads too. But one thing we can always be thankful for is that God is always with us :) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I hope everything works out for the best with your "crossroads" as well!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...