Aug 15, 2013

the boy behind the blog

You already know that Riley has been a willing and cooperative photographer, and I've also gushed about him here.  But when I came across the "Boys Behind the Blog" link up, I thought he just might like to take the floor and speak for himself for a change.  You just never can be sure what's going to come out once you get him going, though...

His best imitation of the blogger outfit post pose.  Appropriate for his debut, no?

1. What would you do with $1,000,000?
PAY TAXES.
Perhaps it would be nice to have a million dollars (or what was left of it after Uncle Sam got his piece...), but I don't really put a lot of stock into having a lot of money.  I'd worry that it would make me lose sight of the satisfaction I get from the hard work I invest into achieving certain goals.  That being said, if I had to keep it, I'd probably do the exact same thing I'm doing now.  Just, go for a little longer and worry a little less. (he's referring to this.)

2. What is your dream job?
My dream job would probably be owning real estate rentals.  So, I would be building rental properties with profits from the properties I already owned and using the trade skills I already have to grow my business.

3. Who is your celebrity crush?
Mila Kunis.  She reminds me of my wife.  Small, brunette, fiesty, and funny.

4. What is your favorite sports team?
Green Bay Packers.  Because when I was in the second grade they had Antonio Freeman, who played for a local college.

5. What was your AOL/AIM screen name back in the day?
I think it was kickinman.  I can't remember it exactly.  I used to do martial arts from my early youth until I was about 19.  While I no longer train, I feel like it would be a great benefit to other youth to learn the practice of courtesy, integrity, perserverance, self control, and an indominable spirit that martial arts teaches.


There's probably a lot more he'd like to tell you, but we'll just stick with the five link up questions for now :)

Follow along: BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER

Boys Behind The Blog

16 comments:

  1. That photo cracks me up! Riley's a good sport for playing along...I could never get Jesse to do this.
    He's such a practical guy...that's a great quality :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such practical answers! haha I love the idea of this-I might have to get Michael to play along next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how many of the guys referenced taxes or investing in their responses to the first question! His blogger outfit pose is too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Allison! I'm jealous that your husband is so willing to pose for a photo! My boyfriend really loathes taking photos and when I do actually talk him into it I can never predict the face he'll make. I also think it's really sweet that his celebrity crush reminds him of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will, but he's usually just goof ing around in it anyway :) I thought so, too! Makes me feel a little better about the whole thing, anyway :)

      Delete
  5. Your husband really IS a good sport! And funny--the picture is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. The picture is funny! My boyfriend joined in on the link today I invite you to take a look. I agree with Kate its great that the guys put the money to good use instead of just quickly spending it all. I'm surprised my boyfriend didn't say buy more video games or whatever. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so responsible! I do think he'd be able to find a few things to splurge on though, if it really came down to it :)

      Delete
  7. The photo is awesome.
    Bahahah my husband would probably pose in the same exact way.
    Glad he supports your blogging, and we had a chance to hear a little from him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how in-depth his responses are, and his answer to number 3 is priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great idea for link up and credit to riley for wanting to do it .. Or to you for persuading him :) it's lovely to read his answer about celebrity crush :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so, too. And it really didn't take much convincing at all, he was a pretty willing participant!

      Delete
  10. Totally agree about the real estate rentals! Along those same lines, my dream job would probably be a combination of flipping houses and decorating ones that people already live in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Riley and Jordan are continuing the similarities! Jordan loves Green Bay! Random, since we live in Oklahoma, but whatever. That's funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...