Aug 1, 2013

too much?


Shirt: Fossil Shorts: Fossil Purse: J.Crew Hat: J.Crew Shoes: Eric Michael Necklaces: The Bauble Dept. (here, and here)

That is a really gigantic picture of myself up there.  Usually when it comes to photos, bigger is better.  In this case, maybe not so much.  But after I take the time to put a post together, I really just don't want to undo all the hard work.  So that picture is just going to have to stay.  I just want you to know, I know it's big.  Mental note, more background, less face.  Got it.

Anyway, if I had to pick one outfit to wear all summer, this would probably be it.  Cute top, jean shorts, flat sandals, an easy purse, and a hat.  And of course, some pyrite and gold jewelry (my love for pyrite rivals that of turquoise and pearls).  It's practical enough that my husband won't think I'm high maintenance (although he loves the dresses, too) but just enough cute that he might even take me out in public.  

Maybe? 
I promise to leave all of my scary, gigantic facial expressions at home.


     
Follow along: BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER

13 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! Outfits like these make the hot (or not so hot this VA weather has been giving us!) summer days more bearable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been crazy, hasn't it? One day it's hot, and the next day it's almost cold!

      Delete
  2. I think your photo looks great :) And I love the necklace. It goes with your top perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I don't think it's too much.
    Cute outfit! I love all of it. I can't wait until it's warm enough for cute summery outfits again. I am so over this winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can feel your pain about winter... getting dressed in the summer is almost too easy!

      Delete
  4. I think the picture looks good! I'm still jealous that your husband can use a camera that well, haha.

    This outfit is one of my favorites from you. I have sandals that are very similar and love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable. And I love your top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that shirt!!
    That first picture of you is gorgeous! You're not giving yourself enough credit girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And.. you should change your profile pic here and everywhere to that first "big" pic!! For real!! Its a gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so cute! In a grown-up beautiful kind of way. I'm sure you know what I mean. This is not too much. At all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...