Aug 30, 2013

vlog: six things


Well, it's not the highest quality vlog you'll ever watch, and it's certainly the most awkward, but I gave it a shot at least.  It's actually kind of brutal filming yourself, and it's surprisingly hard to "act natural."  Oh, well.  There it is anyway. Thanks Amanda from The Lady Okie and Jamie from Ink and Adventure for tagging me!  I'm tagging the following six bloggers:

Stephanie, Newlyweds: North
Britt, itbritt

Feel free to answer in a vlog of your own (do it!) or a written post.  Or you know, not at all.  That's fine too!  Here are your questions to choose from ( I "borrowed" them from Amanda and Jamie):

1. What recently made you laugh out loud?
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
3. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
4. What did you do last Friday night?
5. If you could fix one big problem in the world, what would it be and why?
6. Name a book you've read that has made a huge impact on your life.
7. A decade ago, where were you and what were you doing with your life?
8. What is your favorite blog to follow at the moment?
9. Describe the best meal you've ever eaten.

Looking forward to seeing your vlogs ;)

p.s. If you're interested, you can watch Gidget's video in this post.


16 comments:

  1. I love this! You are so cute. You did a great job! And props to you for the whistling situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. I haven't even watched it yet, and I'm already excited. brb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh. YOU'RE SO CUTE. This was amazing. I am so jealous of your ability to be calm and talk slowly like a normal person unlike some people (me). Also, after watching this, I had the sudden desire to mail you like 8 tubes of chapstick. I mean, what are you going to do on the boat?! You're going to need to do double duty. Something to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's so cool to "meet" great bloggers in this way...you were great! Ok so right off the bat, we have two things in common: I HATE whistling (why is this?? Should we be in therapy for this? Isn't it a happy noise? It's irritating to me because it seems the whistle-er is not content with silences...I've deduced that...). Also, am raising my hand for chapstick addict. Sad but true. So do you have to travel with it when you head to the boat Fri night? I hate forgetting it on holidays :(

    I'll answer one: biggest pet peeve...well unfortunately I have lots but today it is people who say "what?" instead of "pardon me?". For reels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is a happy noise! And I don't really mind noise per say... I just don't like this particular noise, haha.
      Yeah, I take it back and forth with me. Everywhere. I'm sooo paranoid about forgetting it.

      Delete
  5. I love the video! You did a great job! I have to admit, I'm a whistler, too- most of the time I don't even know I'm doing it! I love that Riley took you on that trip. He's so good at stuff like that- I think he may need to give your cousin some lessons. I'm excited to give this a shot, thanks for tagging me. I'm envisioning a hundred outtakes in my future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! And you did awesome! Very cool and very fun. :)

    By the way, wanted to let you know that I've also nominated you for the Liebster Award! Come check it out and CONGRATS! :)

    Kate

    http://seriouslykateblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job on your first vlog and you made me laugh out loud! Maybe your husband could give your father and cousin some lessons - actually, he'd probably have a lot of wives sign their husbands up if he offered lessons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mom :) He'd probably charge too much. And then there's his ego to consider.

      Delete
  8. you're so adorable! I'm glad you did this. the whole whistling thing had me cracking up :) oh, and chapstick is also my one thing I never leave home without... though I have about 4 chapsticks at all times: one in my purse, one in my gym bag, one by my bed, and one on my desk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) And thanks for tagging me! At least you're well prepared! I spend entirely too much of my life thinking about my single tube of chapstick, haha.

      Delete
  9. I am so with you on the whistling and the chapstick. Except I keep a chapstick in every purse, one in the bathroom, and one by my bed. I think it's worth considering investing in a second chapstick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. one of my gal pals has a 'thing' for chapstick too. always has it in her pocket. I myself am a blistex complete moisture girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...