Aug 7, 2013

what would an olsen wear?

Dress: Fossil Hat: J. Crew Necklace: The Bauble Dept.

As much as I love the trend, this is about as "boho" as I get (are we even still doing this?  Maybe it's "new boho" now?).  I mean, a maxi dress with tiers does qualify as boho, right?  Especially when paired with a floppy hat, I'm sure of it.  I always feel swallowed whole when I try anything too loose or flowy, or whenever I attempt some excessive layering.  I'm about the size of an Olsen twin, and yet somehow they pulled it off so well.  Ok, so maybe that's debatable, but I've been an Olsen fan my entire life and I'm not about to quit now.  I mean, I still know the words to "Brother for Sale" and I think New York Minute was highly underrated.

But maybe that's just me.

    

12 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! You pulled off the look effortlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this look. So summery. That hat is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love a good, floppy straw hat :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE this. And you pull it off perfectly. The top is fitted and strappy so it's not "swallowing you whole" :) And I agree with Marieken, the color is great. Was it two Christmas shopping trips ago we decided you needed more green in your wardrobe?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and that first photo...you look incredibly beautiful.

      Delete
    2. Aww thanks :) haha, yeah I think it was! Or longer, maybe?

      Delete
  4. so cute! thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, means a lot! :) It is always encouraging to know that other bloggers often feel the way that I do. I am looking forward to following your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your necklace!
    :) Liz @ www.rusticpeach.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think these longer styles are just so easy to wear!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...