Sep 19, 2013

because I'm a little bit mean, but I'm still cute


Riley's taking the stage (the page?) again today to answer another round of the boys behind the blog questions, in a way that really only Riley can...

1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be? 
A badger. Because I'm a little bit mean, but I'm still cute.

2. What is your favorite meal? 
Black bean soup.  It has bacon, I love bacon.
(This recipe.  Except that link halves it, and you're definitely going to want all 4 servings for 2 people.  With cornbread.)

3. Do you use any forms of Social Media? What is your favorite? 
I don't really participate, I'm a lurker.  Mainly on Sailnet and Facebook.

4. Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above?  
BEER. I love a good stout IPA.

5. Complete the sentence: "Never have I ever..."
Skydived.  It's on my list of things to do.

Boys Behind The Blog


I have to say, the "badger" answer surprised me.  It's certainly... unique.  What animal would you be?

If that's not enough Riley for you, you can also find out what he would do with $1,000,000 right here.


 

18 comments:

  1. Where did badger come from?! How did that possibly pop into his head? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley's answer for #1 is perfect. Kudos! haha

    I literally just said last night "I think I'll make soup this weekend!" - and now I know exactly what kind. Sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that badgers could be mean! That soup's looking good, soup's always good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only can they be mean, but they look pretty ugly while doing so. I didn't tell Riley that, though. :)

      Delete
  4. Haha! Good answer Riley.
    I would be a bird so I could fly, I've always wanted to fly.
    As for skydiving - you have to try it! It's one of my favourite experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine that skydiving would feel a lot like flying (well, in a falling sort of way)? I'm not sure if I'll ever be brave enough to find out! Everyone who's ever done it says it was amazing though!

      Delete
  5. Ha! I love that he said he's a lurker. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. badger, hmmm. I might have to convince my husband to do one of these, it was fun to read. and who DOESN'T love bacon + IPA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I really like reading all the guys answers, haha. It's pretty entertaining!

      Delete
  7. haha love the badger! and that black bean soup sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this! your man seems entertaining, and i love the badger answer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The badger is great!
    Following you on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHA. The badger comment actually made me laugh out loud.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the badger answer...good thinking! Bacon and beer seem to be a common theme among men. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The badger answer is awesome, especially since I'm a Wisco girl! I think every post I've looked at the man has said "facebook" or "facebook only," my man included! They just aren't as tech savvy as us ladies, are they!? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That definitely was the most popular answer I saw, too. Maybe they'll catch up eventually. :)

      Delete
  13. LOL...The badger comment is pretty funny! But it makes total sense :)
    I'd be a house dog...being spoiled everyday...I could handle that :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The badger - hah. And such clever reasoning.
    I would be afraid to see what my husband had to say.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...