Sep 19, 2013

etsy sale and free shipping!


I started my Etsy jewelry shop back in January, and I have had so much fun designing and creating these little baubles.  I fully intend on bringing my tools and supplies with me on the boat, but I'm starting to realize that I'm probably not going to be able to bring all of my inventory along with me.  However, I'd also hate to pack it all up and leave it behind in storage! It may sound silly, but I've become attached to each piece that I have made.  So, I've marked down the prices and I'm offering free shipping on all U.S. orders in the hopes that some of it may find a good home before I set sail in October.

Also... Amanda from The Lady Okie is hosting a Bauble Dept. Jewelry Giveaway!  You can enter to win your choice of either:

While you're at it, be sure to stalk some of her hilarious blog posts as well!  Her blog is one of my favorites... so much so, that I even read her posts about running.

14 comments:

  1. I love both of those- so hard to decide between the two. If I won, I'd probably choose the earrings because I think the green would compliment my hair well. I don't have enough dangly earrings! I've said it before, but I'll say It again- I LOVE your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd go with pearl. They're both beautiful, but I'm mildly obsessed with green and have a couple of green pieces already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely. No wonder you've grown attached to them. I especially love the pearl necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pearl cluster necklace. It is seriously stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hhaha, I think her posts are so funny that I even read the running ones too! I think there's even a comment from me on one of those posts saying that I'm eating a donut while reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little do you know, I'm eating a donut while WRITING it. Truth.

      Delete
  6. You are so talented. Everything is beautiful! Those green earrings are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would take the necklace! I've never seen anything quite like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the earrings! I've never worn anything like them, but I LOVE THEM. You are quite talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are both beautiful and so unique! I think I would go with the pearl necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pearl necklace! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those earrings are GORGEOUS!! I hope you're able to sell a bunch before you leave! :)

    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. the pearl necklace,it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...