Oct 17, 2013

a few words from a genius

I wouldn't be surprised if he was imagining himself in some sort of Indiana Jones fantasy while he was hanging up there working on the mast spreaders.

This time around, I had a pretty good idea of what Riley's answers to the Boys Behind the Blog questions would be.  I mean, he throws around the "G" word quite frequently around here.  Here are his answers:

1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
sexy, spontaneous, ridiculous, adventurous, genius.

2. What is your biggest fear?
Not having tried something in life. I want to do it all.

3. What is your favorite candy?
It depends on the mood that I'm in. I could go for a Pay Day, or a Milky Way Caramel.

4. What was the best Halloween costume you've ever worn? 
One year my mom spent weeks making me a Power Ranger outfit. But I kind of went around everyday dressed like Indiana Jones. I even had the bull whip and the hat. But that probably doesn't count because it wasn't necessarily a Halloween occurrence.

5. Who is your favorite football team?
Green Bay Packers.

And there you have it.  Straight from the mouth of a genius.  Speaking of, I really should have him tell you that story sometime...
Linking up with Mal and Stephanie for The Boys Behind the Blog


 

12 comments:

  1. Haha, the "G" word. Too funny, and cute that he basically dressed as Indiana Jones every day. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, as usual... #4 had me laughing out loud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way they describe themselves. Too funny! Hope you guys have a great day on the boat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love his answers!! The Indiana Jones thing is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The words he used to describe himself are amazing! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the fact he dressed up like Indiana Jones daily. It's probably why he's a genius..... haha Thanks for linking up with us! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We refer to Riley as the Genius now.
    And for a creative guy like Riley...everyday was halloween. No costume needed. But the Indie thing was major. We dug a "tunnel" from under the floor of the tree house (the fort part that had a wooden floor. To access the tunnel you lifted the floor...and what? another floor? You had to SLIDE that board to get to the tunnel) and I remember we discussed digging "shelves" into the sides so we could add candles and make it look like a place Indiana Jones would go.
    And Sexy? Big head maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this link-up idea! And I like that he lived his life in Indiana Jones gear.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sexy AND a Genius?? I guess he's the perfect man. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty great answers :) Great combo for #1

    ReplyDelete
  11. love reading your answers! what a smart man!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...