1. I haven't washed my hair or had a proper shower in four days*. And I don't hate it.
2. I've been sneaking chocolates out of Riley's personal candy stash.
(I didn't get my own so that I wouldn't be constantly tempted by it. See how well this logic is working out for me?)
3. I've had more complete conversations with Gidget over the past week than I have had with Riley (or any humans, for that matter). Of the two of them, she is more likely to agree with me, and less likely to talk back.
4. Last night I had a three course meal at dinner time. Jelly beans, Pringles, and pancakes.
5. Around 7pm or so, I start watching the clock until it's a reasonably appropriate time to go to sleep. It's so dark, and this sailing stuff is exhausting! Of course, the actual sleeping part is another story all together.
Okay, now your turn! Do you have anything you might want to fess up to... hmm?
Face Friday, too!
*So that you're not completely grossed out, I at least need to tell you that we do have a solar shower, but it's been mostly cloudy and entirely too cold to stand outside and shower in a bathing suit. Also, I'm aware that this photo is totally awkward.