Dec 19, 2013

according to the captain

taking care of business back in jekyll island

I'd say one of the fastest ways to get to know absolutely everything that you could possibly want (and don't want) to know about your spouse is to live on a small boat with them for several months.  Not that Riley's not an open book anyway.  But I thought it would be fun to ask him another round of The Boys Behind the Blog questions, just in case he has anymore surprises up his sleeve.


1. What is your favorite cereal?
"That's one of those things that goes in spells, because when it's my favorite I tend to eat it until I'm sick of it. But probably Captain Crunch or Fruity Pebbles. Or if I'm on a healthy kick, Special K or Crispix."

2. Pancakes or Waffles? 
"Waffles. The Waffle House has the best waffles. Mmm, with a side of hash browns. But I can never get Allison to eat there with me."

3. What is your favorite holiday tradition? 
"For awhile it was going last minute Christmas present shopping with my friend Ben. I'm not a real tradition kind of person. But I would probably say going to my Grandma Thelma's on Christmas Eve."

4. All I want for Christmas is… 
"A real good tan.  I don't guess there's really anything that I want.  I have y'all two, what more could I need?" *cheesy grin*

5. What was your best moment of 2013?
"When I threw off the lines and set sail for six months of the unknown."


Well, I can guarantee we'll be making a stop at the very next Waffle House we come across now that he's started thinking about it!  They don't have those down in the Keys, do they??


Mal Smiles

9 comments:

  1. {Visiting from the link up} Fun post ... Enjoy those waffles together at your next visit to the Waffle House! :) Merry Christmas to you both!! :*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh the Keys are up next, I'm so excited and I'm not even on the boat!!

    I love the what more could I need than y'all two answer, best answer to give in a small space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 4 is just so sweet, get that man some waffles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is only one Waffle House and it is in Key West.....3852 N Roosevelt Blvd ;-) James T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Great, thanks. You better believe that has top priority on the itinerary now. :)

      Delete
  5. Why won't you eat at The Waffle House??? I want waffles now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that picture! I feel like it could easily be a picture of my boyfriend. I think he was seen a lot in this exact state while we were in our college town…sigh..the good ole days, ha ha! You're living some pretty good days now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I didn't even notice it until you said something. You have the best eye for those types of things!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...