Feb 10, 2014

northward bound!


Well, it looks like we have gone as far South as we wish to go and now we're starting to make our way North again!  We had set aside six months for this trip, and we're now entering month five.  When we first started out we were keeping the idea of going to the Bahamas on the table, but as we went on it seemed like our time and money would be better spent in the Keys.

We're feeling pretty satisfied with what we have seen and experienced, and we're planning on stopping in a few new places that we had skipped over on our way South.  It will be interesting to see how it goes, now that we have a little bit of experience under our belts!

To be honest, we're starting to get excited about the prospect of living in a house again, but there's also still so much to see and experience, it's time to really soak it all in now.  (Especially that warmer weather!)

It's not over yet!





In other news, I'm guest posting today on Kristan's blog for her series Love, Inspired. Check it out here!



10 comments:

  1. I seriously can't wait to read about your adventures up north. I am fairly new so I missed a lot of the posts about going south. I want to explore the world also, you are living the dream!

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your trip has gone well!! Enjoy your return trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet the prospect of living in a house again is as exciting as the prospect of living on a boat for six months was at one time. I say rent for a year and then boat for another 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels back and I cannot wait to read more about your return trip.
    Definitely enjoy the warmer weather because it is more colder this way up North.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Your life looks amazing right now! Looking forward to reading more about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soak up that sun for all of us NOT where you are, because it looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe it is almost over!! Boo. I want to live vicariously live through you, at least until this Winter is over! Haha! Hope you get to see a lot of new sites on the way back North.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe it's almost over! I'm looking forward to reading about your travels back home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you think it will be difficult to grow acclimate to life back home and off the boat? I can't get over what a cool experience you guys have had!

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, it will be interesting to see! I think there will definitely be things that we will miss about this experience, but at the same time I also think we'll be a little relieved and excited to get back to the conveniences of life on land!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...