Mar 6, 2014

inside our sailboat: a video tour!



As promised… a video tour of our sailboat!  A few disclaimers though, before we begin:


1. The boat was hardly ever this neat and tidy.  Just so you know.

2. This is a tiny video, made on a phone, in a tiny space by a total amateur.  It is what it is.

3. YouTube offered to edit my video for shaking (thank goodness), but in the process it also cut off my head.  Really I'm ok with that because my head wasn't all that important for the video anyway (and it certainly wasn't a very flattering angle). Still, it's a little awkward.


That said… enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Allison - I love this. Seriously. And I give you props for living in such a tiny space! You can do NYC now ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Haha, I don't know about NYC, but it definitely helped us prepare for living in a tiny apartment in a much smaller city! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this! I admit I'm not sure how I could handle a small space like that, but it would sure be an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow, it's so tiny! I'm even more impressed now. also, good work on the table Riley, that's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah it is pretty small. I'm so used to the space now though, I'm always curious to see if other people think it's bigger or smaller than they thought!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, your boat is gorgeous! The layout is really similar to bf's, just his galley is where your bench seat is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your "boat terminology"! Its still amazing you lived in such a little space for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even more impressed you staying in such close quarters. Love the table that Riley built.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it is actually a little bit bigger than I thought it was, I must have thought you guys were living in a cardboard box or something! Thanks for the tour!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool! Thanks for giving us a boat tour! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...