May 6, 2014

back in the jewelry business!


After closing up my Etsy jewelry shop during our sailing trip, I'm excited to announce that as of today it is officially re-opened and back in business!  

The timing is perfect because I have made so many of the pieces with gorgeous pastel and brightly colored stones that are perfect for Spring and Summer.


Some of my favorite pieces though, are actually the black and white (and pyrite!) ones, because they are neutral without being boring.  They're the ones that I find myself wanting to wear over and over again.


By the way… to help celebrate this Grand Re-opening, I'm offering free shipping on all US orders for this week only!



As always, thank you so much for all of the kind words and support you have given me regarding this little shop.  Jewelry making is something I absolutely love, and I'm so grateful to have this online venue for it!


You can visit the shop here, or click on any of the photos above to check out the specific piece!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! I am so excited about this!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about this!!! I found your blog during your sailing trip so your shop was closed but reading past posts your jewelry was so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exciting! congrats on the grand re-opening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that black one is so pretty! Congrats on re-opening shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun that you are opening your shop again! Your jewelry is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting!! The necklaces are so adorable!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all so gorgeous but that first necklace is especially pretty! Not too dainty but dainty enough! Yay for re-opening your shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I never really thought about it like that, but you're right, it is a nice in between dainty-ishness. :)

      Delete
  8. The mint green adventurine necklace is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I'm glad you're back in business! That first necklace is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! So happy to see you making beautiful jewelry again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...