May 15, 2014

to the women in my life


For loving your children the way they need to be loved… 
For finding your passion and working hard to make success a reality…
For taking leaps of faith to improve your life and the lives of your loved ones…
For respecting and supporting the decisions of other women instead of tearing them down…
For your displays of faith and devotion…
For honoring your husband without losing your own sense of self…
For finding joy in the simple things in life…
For the time spent in tasks that often seemed undervalued and unappreciated…
For standing your ground when your choices were criticized…
For your perseverance when times got tough…
For impacting my life in ways that you may not even realize...

I appreciate you.  I admire you.  I love you.


While celebrating both my sister's birthday and Mother's Day last weekend, it really hit me just how extraordinary it is that I have so many extraordinary women in my family.  Between my own mother and sister, my mother in law and sister in law, grandmothers, aunts, and cousins, my family is full of amazing women.  How did I get so fortunate?


What are some of the things you'd like to say to the women in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...