May 5, 2014

who'd ya see, where'd ya go, who'd ya meet, what'd ya know?


You know it's bad when your mom calls to tell you that it's time to update your blog.

Sorry, Mom.

But I promise my room is clean and I've been eating my vegetables.

And let's see… what else?



I finally got my hair chopped off.

I've been doing a bit of decorating around the apartment.  More pictures to come soon!

I've been getting into a great routine with a dance-inspired fitness program that I love.

I've been using some of the massive amounts of pictures I took on our trip for inspiration for a few watercolor paintings.

I even got the opportunity to try out second shooting at a wedding this past Saturday. 

And every single day I've been grateful for this place where I get to live.


It's been good to be away from the computer for a little bit, but now I'm ready to catch back up on some blog reading of my own, and I've also got a few other things that I'm excited about sharing this week including an announcement about my jewelry shop and a mini series all about food!  Let's get back into the swing of this blog thing already!




Okay Mom, I updated it. Now can I go outside and play? ;)







15 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are going well :) Can't wait to see what you've been up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the sex and the city title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are going well! The watercolor looks great! I am sure settling in is taking your focus as it should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the post title! :) It sounds like things are going really well. I'm excited to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay for one, I have missed your posts!!! :) So glad you're back (although I totally understand unplugging and taking a break) and two- *gorgeous* watercolor painting, whoa! You are talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! That water color is amazing and love that your mom called you out :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm... no picture of the dance-inspired fitness routine, I see. If I don't see it, I don't believe it! ;) p.s. I would have totally called you if I knew your #. You don't know what your lack of blogging is doing to my work schedule. Let's just say nothing good, that's what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sadly, there may never be a picture. Actually, not sadly. We're all better off without a picture, I'm sure.
      You know, I might need another accountability partner! You might too, from the sound of it. ;)

      Delete
  8. Sounds like you're having fun and living life, that's the way it's suppose to be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the looks of your water colors!!

    And I totally read the post title in Aiden's voice from SATC.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Haha, I'm glad you got the reference! :)

      Delete
  10. Yay, you still listen to your mom! (and eat your vegetables and clean your room)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That water color is super duper pretty! Blogging breaks are nice! I can completely understand that. You should post a picture of your chopped hair. Someone chopped mine and I looked like a boy once ... it's now super duper long and I don't plan on cutting it any time soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to hear that things are going well! Love your water color painting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...