Dec 3, 2014

currently… christmas spirit overload



making: Pinterest boards.  Now that the house is officially ours, I can finally "un-secret" all of my house renovation boards!  I'm also looking forward to decorating the new house for Christmas (which won't actually happen until next year…), so I'm gathering ideas for that, too.

listening: I did have the new Taylor Swift cd on repeat, but I'm thinking it's probably about time to start introducing some Christmas music into the mix (The fact that Riley can now whistle along to all of her songs kind of tipped me off that it was time). 

wrapping: Nothing yet!  I do have a nice little pile of presents ready and waiting, but I haven't picked out my paper scheme for the year yet.  So many decisions when it comes to wrapping paper and ribbons!

watching: All of the Christmas movies.  I have our Netflix queue loaded and ready to go with all of the Christmas movies available to instant stream (which is quite a few!), and I'm keeping a close eye on the program listings for Lifetime and Abc Family.  I'm taking full advantage of actually having cable this year!

anticipating: So much, I don't know where to begin.  Between the Christmas season, the house renovations, and the baby, my heart is overflowing.  I just want to soak it all in and appreciate the excitement of this time of year to the fullest.


Have you gotten into the Christmas spirit yet?  What are some of your favorite ways to celebrate the season?


linking up with Jenna and Anne today.

10 comments:

  1. Visiting from Dearest Love....I totally love Christmas music so yes you need to start listening...maybe on pandora or spotify. And you always pick out your gift wrapping scheme every year too? Me too! Hehe....haven't picked out mine either yet...but I have not even bought a single gitt. So I really need to get going.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in full blown Christmas mode over here--it's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is breathtaking. Is that your view? I'm so jealous.And yay for having a new house and getting to plan what to decorate for next year, it's fun to have a clean slate and start all over, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually my parent's view! They got quite a bit more snow than we did, so I had to go over and appreciate it. :) I think so too, I'm really looking forward to the new space!

      Delete
  4. I've been watching all the Christmas movies on Netflix and ABC family! It's so relaxing and cody to watch them with just the Christmas tree lights on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new house and Pinterest boards to go with it - how fun! And picking out my paper scheme is my favorite part of gift wrapping. I'm going a little different this year with a sky blue + white. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for your new house!! That is so so exciting. House renovation board...off to follow those! We don't have too many projects to do for our house, except some fixture updating...but I can use all the inspiration I can get! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post! I've also been keeping an eye on the listings for Lifetime Christmas movies (they're my favorite!) and have my Netflix queue filled with others. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...