Mar 4, 2015

currently… a fixer upper takeover


dreaming: of moving into our house so that we can finally appreciate all of the hard work that has gone into it and start getting settled before this baby girl is born.  We only have a few weeks left before we move in and then I fully expect to become a nesting maniac!

planning: on stopping by the house this evening to see the kitchen countertops that are supposed to be installed today and the bathroom tile that Riley has started laying. Such exciting progress!

making: the fastest, easiest dinners possible. Spending every evening working at the house doesn't leave a whole lot of time for dinner prep. But who am I kidding? Fast and easy is my favorite way to cook anyway. This salmon recipe is one of my new pinned favorites.

baking: nothing. But after making this skillet brownie for our Valentine's Day dessert last month, I think about making it again every single day. Topped with some vanilla ice cream, it was a warm and gooey mess of deliciousness.

watching: Fixer Upper every Tuesday night. Even while we're in the middle of the process ourselves, I still can't get enough.

What are your favorite shows lately?  And do you have any favorite quick and easy dinner recipes that you'd like to pass along?


linking up with Jenna and Anne today.

6 comments:

  1. From your picture it is looking amazing! And yes, I am obsessed with fixer upper too. Such a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! This post just made me very hungry. Salmon...brownie with ice cream. I'm stopping by from Dearest Love's linkup. Your fixer upper is looking like it's coming together very well, can't wait to see the final pictures. Have a great week!

    http://emeraldcityswag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah just from that picture your house is looking great! I hope the move in goes well! I LOVE fixer upper! I wish I could be friends with them haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so obsessed with Fixer Upper. I just want to hang out with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeeep! This little sneak peek makes me so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! This little peek makes me think your place is going to look amazing. I love Fixer Upper too - we're about to list our house and start looking for a new one, and that gets me WAY into HGTV and shows like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...