Mar 6, 2015

twenty six weeks

a 26 week bump and our ready-for-paint dining room wainscoting 

How far along: 26 weeks

Size of baby: a head of lettuce

Maternity clothes: yes, finally. I don't know now why I put it off for so long, but I'm so grateful that Riley, my mom and my mother in law were very generous in encouraging me to get a few pieces that I can wear and feel good in for the next couple months.

Gender: a girl!

Movement: quite a bit now, and Riley's even been able to get in on the excitement a few times, too.

Sleep: not happening.

What I miss: eating anything without worrying about acid reflux.

Food cravings: I'm always craving something cold like ice cream or sorbet because it sounds good on a burning throat!

Food aversions: I'm still not incredibly fond of chicken or eggs, but I have eaten both a few times, so it's not too bad.

Symptoms: Congestion, insomnia and acid reflux. But on the plus side, my skin looks better than it has in years and I really haven't had any moodiness (other than 1 or 2 uncontrollable crying spells that Riley and I both found amusing).

What I'm looking forward to: getting this glucose test over with next week. Also, moving into the house so that I can start getting our home and the nursery decorated. It's getting really hard not to buy baby stuff!

6 comments:

  1. Look at you, girl! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your baby bump! I'm glad to hear you are feeling pretty good overall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Good luck with your glucose test and your move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking great!! I still love love your haircut!! I hope your house is coming along well and you can move in soon and then buy all the baby things!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...