Apr 6, 2015

30 weeks



How far along: 30 weeks

Size of baby: a butternut squash

Maternity clothes: almost exclusively. Even my regular shirts that would technically still "fit" aren't long enough anymore to cover all this bump and that stretchy panel in maternity pants.

Gender: a girl!

Movement: quite a bit now. She's more of a squirmer than a kicker and she's had the hiccups a few times.

Sleep: still not happening.

What I miss: eating anything without worrying about acid reflux.

Food cravings: mango sorbet all time.

Food aversions: Anything that's likely to trigger acid reflux, which seems to be unpredictable for the most part.

Symptoms: Fatigue is starting to set in, as well as the nesting phase. But I'm not sure how much of that is attributed to moving and how much is attributed to pregnancy!

What I'm looking forward to: Our very first childbirth class is this evening and my first baby shower is this weekend!

6 comments:

  1. you look amazing! And I love the dress, where is it from??? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! The acid reflux was such a joy, and really you never know what will cause it aka everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! You look so fantastic! Such a cute bump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!! I hope sleep is somewhere in your future :) Have a great time at your shower this weekend!! I hope the house is coming along well too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...