May 11, 2015

thirty five weeks


How far along: 35 weeks

Size of baby: a coconut. Though I've also been told I'm having a soccer ball, basketball and a watermelon.

Maternity clothes: yep. At this point anything that I bought pre-pregnancy looks pretty ridiculous or tent-like, like this dress.

Gender: a girl!

Movement: quite a bit. She seems to be hanging out right up in my rib cage, and my stomach looks lopsided more often than not.

Sleep: I'm not really counting on the sleeping situation getting any better for a long time to come.

What I miss: eating anything without worrying about acid reflux, comfortable sleep, and clothing options.

Food cravings: I think about ice cream more than anyone really should.

Food aversions: Anything that's likely to trigger acid reflux, which seems to be unpredictable for the most part.

Symptoms: Acid reflux is still hanging around, but my newest symptoms are sore, tired feet, aching ribs, and my hands have started falling asleep at night. That last one was a funny surprise!

What I'm looking forward to: Tying up a lot of loose ends. We have one more childbirth class left, and our birth plan and hospital bags are almost done. Other than that we just need to finish the nursery and check off a few smaller "to dos" here and there!

4 comments:

  1. 35 weeks, 35 days left! Such a fun milestone!! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You look fabulous! I was cracking up at how big I thought I looked at 15 weeks.... I'm sure that's how I'll feel looking back at 26 weeks too :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...