Aug 5, 2015

currently…parenthood

remember that super cute sailor bathing suit I bought while pregnant? she wore it a grand total of 1 time (just for show) before it was too small. still worth it.

creating: I had planned to work on my very first Project Life album, "Expecting Della" during the last few weeks of pregnancy, but the baby arrived the day before the supplies showed up on my doorstep! Now I'm trying to get into it and work on her baby book as well.

wish listing: Lots of home decor and baby clothes. We're still surrounded by mostly blank walls so I've been getting the itch to decorate pretty bad lately. And this little girl of mine is growing so quickly… thank goodness for Baby Gap and cute clothes that make moving up to the next size bracket a little less painful!

hoping: That the weather cools off soon! I'm not trying to wish away the summer, but it's been so hot that I haven't really wanted to spend much time outside with Della. I'm starting to miss the sunshine and fresh air!

eating: A lot of squash and zucchini. Whatever you can hide it in, I'm eating it. Riley's first attempt at a garden might have been overly ambitious, because that thing is producing way faster than we can eat or give away vegetables. It'd be safe to assume we have been eating a ton of this zucchini bread.

watching: Parenthood. Cue all the emotions. I've had this one in my Netflix queue for awhile, but was hesitant to start it while pregnant (cue all the extra emotions). It's such a good show!


What have you been watching lately? Riley and I are looking for a new series to start together. Preferably something feel-good and relaxing! Do you have any suggestions?


linking up with Jenna and Anne today.

10 comments:

  1. Amen to your Baby Gap comment. I can't believe how great their clearance and sale prices are on super cute clothes! Della is adorable, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it's great how often they offer sales and promotions… definitely makes it more tempting to shop, too! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm ready for cooler weather, too! Michael and I have been watching New Girl together and it's one of the only shows we both find hilarious. It's made for some enjoyable evenings together before bed when we're both too tired to do anything but slouch on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready for cooler temps! I like the long hours of sunlight in the summer but I'm just really looking forward to all things fall now that I've had to deal with humidity for 2 months :P Hmm one light-hearted show that comes to mind though I'm not sure if they're too girly for Riley…Hart of Dixie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! Dont worry about HoD being too "girly" for Riley :)

      Delete
  4. Gah, she is just precious. Totally worth a one wear :) Yes to Parenthood and zucchini recipes - my mother-in-law has been handing off tons from her garden so I've been hunting down recipes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parenthood is my favorite! Such a good show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby gap is my clothing kryptonite!!

    I started watching parenthood right after I had Mabel! So good! I'm making my way through Gilmore girls now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a new show too! I've been watching IronChef stuff lately...which just makes my own food look very, very sad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...